Pages

Baby Ella.....Gorgeous!!!

By far the majority of the portraits I shoot are in the studio & I suppose this is what many people seem to think a professional portrait session is like but its such a shame more people dont go for a more creative option like location portraits.Yes its more work for myself but the images are truly stunning & different.I had the privilege recently of shooting Baby Ella for her first Pro photo sitting & decided to shoot at her home.I love this type of shoot because when you choose the locations for the shoot the parents always look at me & politely say Yeah,no problem but in the back of their mind & with the look on their faces you know they dont quite see what I see but never the less trust my decision.I shot loads of beautiful images on this shoot but the 2 below are going into the awards next year.Hope you like.


Talking of awards both Jane & myself are off to Newcastle this weekend for the National Professional Photography awards,my regular viewers will remember my recent success at the North West awards & this put us in the Nationals so fingers crossed again.

No comments: