Pages

Focus On Imaging 09

The end of another busy week the highlight being the biggest trade show in UK Focus On Imaging at the NEC in Birmingham.Regular viewers of my blog will know this as our annual pilgrimage to see what’s in & out in the imaging business. For some reason I really enjoyed Focus this year,I don’t know whether it was meeting up with old friends again or new friends we made at the Newcastle awards evening or even the fact that Spicer Hallfield (UKs largest album manufacturer) again was using our images to promote their albums, & our images seemed to be everywhere BUT THIS SHOW WAS FUN!. We had a chance to have a play with new products,cameras & shoot a few pictures aswell.Good Times!!!


Thanks Mark for being my model (great pose)

Images are the Spicer Hallfield stand showing our images (shot on my phone wow there’s the future) & an image from a fashion shoot shot by Jane on a Hasselblad H3D kindly lent by our new friend Chris MD of Hasselblad UK .

No comments: