Pages

Mark & Leanne's Wedding at Kilhey Court Hotel

I really do love bride & Grooms who understand the importance of photography on their day, the emotions & memories that their images will give them for a lifetime, and this was the case with Mark & Leanne who's wedding took place at St Matthews Church in Wigan and onto our second home Kilhey Court Hotel. From our original meeting the ideas & inspiration that they gave me regarding their wishes for the photography on their day was amazing & on the day it was better than even I expected.
The one thing Mark & Leanne requested was a shoot in a cornfield, my regular blog watchers will know I love cornfields, so this was a joy.
On our way to the cornfield we passed thru the busy motorway underpass where I noticed so great graffiti & shot some great funky urban style images, I do love to shoot weddings in the most unlikely places & at the end of the day I had a content smile on my face.
This was a fun wedding to shoot & along with a great Videographer Mike Roberts the day flew.Nervous speeches & a great first dance added to a wedding that really was fantastic. Thanks really go to Mark & Leanne for having the confidence in Jane & Myself to allow us just to play & try new things.

No comments: