Pages

Mitton Hall Wedding Photography : James & Melanie

Over the last 12 months or so both Jane & I have had so much involvement with James & Melanie that it did feel like a friends wedding. We arrived at a beautiful,remote cottage where Melanie was with her bridesmaids & Family, a real den of tranquility I went on to meet James at the gorgeous Mitton Hall and what turned out to be a fantastic, emotional wedding of two people VERY much in love, even the rain didn't spoil the day. Both James & Melanie value just how important good photographs are, after all its all that is left of the day and with this in mind I was spoiled with a stunning couple in a stunning surroundings and photos to match.One thing I do have to say is how well Mitton Hall (well Dave) run weddings, the hospitality and attention to detail is superb... and the food, all I can say is any seconds :)
Thanks to James & Mel for a superb day and providing me with some fantastic shots Dx

No comments: