Pages

Photo Training Overseas

Sorry for the lack of posts but Jane & I are just back from the most amazing time tutoring photographers in Lanzarote on the prestigious Photo Training Overseas. Its presented as 'Learn & Have fun in the sun' and I have to say I have never seen or been in the company of such knowledge hungry people full of enthusiasm for photography.
I ran 2 workshops, one showing how we see,create & shoot our wow shots & then a super masterclass were I showed the delegates how I shoot a full wedding from start to finish. To say we were made welcome is an understatement PTO (as its known) is fantastic and I am still laughing at the fun filled week we just had as I write this blog post. The delegates came from all parts of the UK and Ireland and had various levels of experience from amateur to experienced working professionals all with one thing in common, to learn new skills & at the end of the day enjoy each others company & swap ideas.

No comments: